Just a friendly reminder that many of our farmers and artisans at the Orange Home Grown Farmers & Artisans Market do their part to be earth conscience. Below is a list of what you can reuse and recycle with some of our vendors each Saturday!
- Black Sheep Farms: Reuse berry baskets
- Gaytan Family Farms: Reuse egg cartons & berry baskets
- Smith Farms: Reuse berry baskets
- C&L Farms: Reuse egg cartons & berry baskets
- Ray’s Ranch: Reuse egg cartons
- Backyard Bees: Reuse jars for their honey
- Terrace Hill Olive Oil: Allow customers to bring their own glass jugs to fill or refill their jars with olive oil
- Fermentality: Recycle their glass jars
- Healthy Butter: Recycle their glass jars
- Blode Kuh: Recycle their glass containers
- Small Batch Spreads: Recycle their glass jars
- Proper’s Pickle: Recycle their glass jars
- Nuovoterra: Recycle their glass containers
Start saving and recycling your items each week from the farmer’s market to bring back to refill or reuse. This is one small step to making our farmers market more sustainable and reducing our carbon footprint.